PDA

View Full Version : Worst April's Fools joke

robt
04-02-2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.iol.co.za/news/back-page/sailors-the-butt-of-april-fool-s-joke-1.1268847

An April Fool’s Day joke sent Israeli sailors scrambling to prepare through the night for what was to be manoeuvres off the Italian coast, only to be told in the morning that there were no drills.

The crews of three missile boats at Haifa were told Saturday that they would be dispatched Sunday for 10 days for exercises with their US and Italian counterparts on a decision by the navy's commander, Vice Admiral Ram Rothberg, the news reports said.

Frantic preparations were begun and parents scrambled to bring the sailors supplies and money for the trip.

As the sailors were prepared to sail on Sunday and had assembled on deck, they were told the exercise had been an April Fool’s joke and there would be no manoeuvres, leaving many of the sailors and their families irked.

This has to be the dumbest April Fool's joke I've heard of this year. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf :D.

Dragon_Void
04-02-2012, 04:52 PM
This is the worst one I have ever heard of

McT
04-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Just sick. Definitely a cry wolf scenario. Next time they might not make special effort.

Rudolph Muller
04-02-2012, 11:43 PM
This is crazy - can have a significant impact.

Ryanloop
04-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Haha remember this jackass take it out of my cousin is a bit "sensitive" with regard to what your skin is concerned, and always goes creams and other things to take care ... what we did was that a month before their creams mixed with urine and I count that day