PDA

View Full Version : The good ideas about earn money.

wycnewlife
02-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Do you have any good ideas can earn money on online?

Vecna
02-06-2012, 05:28 PM
websites like ad.fly

(pay per click)

Space_Kriek
02-06-2012, 10:42 PM
its all scams

<if you pay me R200 then I will send you the info on how to make money. I just made $500000000 in a day. Pay me now and you will make money while you sleep>

/pm me for my bank details

Tokenhole
02-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Stay away from "Pay Per Click" or "Pay Per Impression" Unless you have a website which has lots of traffic, in which case, start off with Google Page Ads.

Also, Ignore idiots like Space_Kriek, if he made $500 Million/R3.5 Billion in a day, he wouldn't be asking for R200 to reveal said "secret". :rolleyes:

The only thing I could suggest to someone starting out is think of something which you can sell online for a profit, then try selling it on a site like BidorBuy.

If things go well, you could consider starting your own website, and market your products from there.

Even if your products don't sell huge amounts, you can put paid adverts on your site (i.e Googleads) to generate some extra revenue.

It's easier said than done, I can assure you, but it's worth thinking about. :)

ptashark
02-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Sell all your stuff on Bidorbuy?

robt
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
If you want to do something go for the business market - they have money and specifically SME because you won't have to jump through hoops to get their business.

Offer them something they don't have or can't do easily - e.g. selling WordPress templates like Adi does. That's a great business and it has global reach.

madeinjapan
02-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Stay away from "Pay Per Click" or "Pay Per Impression" Unless you have a website which has lots of traffic, in which case, start off with Google Page Ads.

Also, Ignore idiots like Space_Kriek, if he made $500 Million/R3.5 Billion in a day, he wouldn't be asking for R200 to reveal said "secret". :rolleyes:

space_kriek was being sarcastic ...

Tokenhole
02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
space_kriek was being sarcastic ...

I figured, but you never know... You should see how Nigerians scam one another
for small amounts of money claiming they can show people how to make a fortune
using PayPal (Which is banned in Nigeria btw).

Not that that comes as much surprise. :)

EDIT: Here: PayPal Nigeria (http://suckthecash.com/paypalnigeria.html)

LOL! :D