Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Stock pick winner

Shares which showed the best growth: Huge Group (no member selected this share)

Second: Control instruments (25% - from 36 to 45)

twicode was the only members which selected the Control Instruments AND had 10 posts (as the competition states).

6 members selected the correct share, but only twicode had 10 posts or more. R13… correctly predicted 45, but only had 4 posts and hence did not qualify for “You must have at least 10 posts by the end of February to stand a chance to win”.

twicode can you please PM your courier details to me?

congrats... Hope you enjoy your price

Well done, very cool prize, enjoy!

Well done & enjoy your prize. This quite a tough compo but definitely a fun one.

Grats. Enjoy

Noooooooo!!!!! I didn't see the 10 post rule

Can't be believe I could have missed out for such a moronic oversight on my part. God, I'm gonna beat myself up

Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    Can't be believe I could have missed out for such a moronic oversight on my part. God, I'm gonna beat myself up
    I was truly disappointed that I could not award the prize to you. You had it spot on

You have no idea how crap I feel right now

I actually knew that share would be the best performer because I listen to moneyweb and it has done well in the past.