Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    

Forum upgrade: 3 March 2012

Hi folks

We upgraded the forum recently. If you detect any problems please let us know.

So far looking all good on the Android application.

I tried to send you Private Messages today Rudolph but there was no evidence that they were sent (i.e. not in my sent items) unless I don't understand something!

Yay the page numbers seem to be working on the mobile site now

Although the link 'Full Site' doesn't work anymore. Says /forum/forum is not available on this server.

Will let you know of anything else I see.

There is one issue I noticed. When I log in here, it logs me in and then shows the page as if I'm not logged in (credentials not shown where we enter our username etc). Once I refresh, it works and I can see the threads.

Couple of things, mostly mobile related-
    • Polls don't work. Can't see, or participate.
    • 'full forum' link on mobile site is not working anymore. This was what I used to circumvent the previous point I mentioned.
    • Page numbers on mobile site aren't behaving correctly on OM and android stock browser.
    • After the recent tinkers (when threads got merged), alert emails are being sent with wrong or old replies, and coming through at odd times ( some of them)
    • Albums and avatars don't work and creating albums force closes the android app. Not sure if this was intentionally disabled for BT. And it's totally fine if that's the case
    • The mobile site and forum feels sluggish when browsing on both my galaxy txt and sensation. Very much different than the Mybb mobile site.

Hope that helps

Oh and on the mobile news site, when toggling the 'mobile on/off', how do you return to mobile view without clearing our cache?