Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Rate your bank win a Samsung Galaxy Tab

Please rate your bank and tell them how they can improve their service to make you a happier customer.

By giving your views you will also stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Please select your bank from the list below:

FNB is the best bank ever 10 out 10.

They have saved me a lot of money on banking fees.

They are the best.

Voted for FNB

Wizzit is not on the list.

And I'm not with the others, so I can't vote.

May the best poster win!

Absa facilities are best compared to other banks, but their support sux, I lost R10 000 after I paid over the internet while I wanted make a purchase from someone, That person disappeared with my money. I went to the nearest branch, they confirmed that the person received the money and the account does exist, but told me there's nothing I can do. They will rather protect a criminal and collect their banking fees and let you alone in the dark. I learned the hard way. They were not even interested on investigating the matter, they said I must go to SAPS, knowing they are sending me to nothingness. I'm forever disappointed at ABSA. You have really let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley.lenkokile View Post
    Absa facilities are best compared to other banks, but their support sux, I lost R10 000 after I paid over the internet while I wanted make a purchase from someone, That person disappeared with my money. I went to the nearest branch, they confirmed that the person received the money and the account does exist, but told me there's nothing I can do. They will rather protect a criminal and collect their banking fees and let you alone in the dark. I learned the hard way. They were not even interested on investigating the matter, they said I must go to SAPS, knowing they are sending me to nothingness. I'm forever disappointed at ABSA. You have really let me down.
    I would desperately like to know what you base this on?

Voted - - - - - FNB FTW
    LIKE WHAT YOU SEE

Contact me then

Rated.

And yep, FNB ftw (currently)

I assume we are allowed to rate more than one bank if I have current experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    I assume we are allowed to rate more than one bank if I have current experience with them?
    Yes indeed.