Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation BusinessTech iPad 2 giveaway

To celebrate the launch of MyBroadband’s BusinessTech website we are giving away an iPad 2. To stand a chance to win this prize, you must either:

• Comment below one of the articles in the news section
    • Register and comment in the forum

Please note: Spam comment (or stupid comments) will be deleted, which means that you will not be eligible to win a prize.

would truly be a HUGH advantage to have an iPad for my photography!! Fingers crossed

Nice competition to kick off the year, hope I get my hands on that iPad though*fingers crossed*

You guys always provide us with most up to date news. Keep up the good work.

An iPad would definitely aid my studies at university this year.
    Awesome competition!

Nice new website with business news. Adding to my GoogleReader list.

PS - why not have different Twitter accounts for your different brands?

I haven't ever won anything & can't afford an iPad 2. The prices has also gone up which make things even more difficult until the new iPads launch in months to come. I will never attempt buying second hand as people do not look after their stuff.

I am a freelance web designer, an iPad 2 will help so much in meetings & entertainment on the move.

I Pad has been in my dreams for a while now, so what can be better then I Pad 2 to kick off new site and New Year! #excited

Cool new site!

Keep up the good work uncle rpm and crew

Interesting how everyone motivates why they want the prize or sucks up, when just a post qualifies you for entry