Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Great looking forum. Keen to see developments.

Excellent work from RPM & Gareth side Nice seeing a new website re-launched with a new design and already Christmas has started early given away an iPad - if I win I will make sure to bookmark Business Tech and be an active member but brand plus goes to Cara Marketing Lady & RPM for giving away an iPad 2 this is a unique launch day Thank you to RPM for employing Gareth - hope he keeps us up-to-date and our eyes hooked on Business Tech - Happy Birthday 0days

Truly looking forward to being selected as a winner of this awesome piece of technology!
    I've been wanting one for such a long time now

Here's hoping the universe answers my prayers and grants me my wish

PS: This would be a great birthday present as my birthday is on the 21st of January

Lightbulb Just entered!

Just registered to the website, and commented on posts under Business News! great articles, thank you!

All the people trying to win an iPad, haha, i would like to win too!

Nice way to launch this fantastic site and forum!

As most others are, I too would LOVE to win a new iPad, particularly as my 5 year old laptop is about to give up the ghost, and current cashflow does not leave any room to purchase a replacement!

I'm also looking forward to receiving business news etc. from your new site.

Well, I need to get my wife a present for her birthday and I'm unemployed. I don't think anyone knows what a crap feeling that is. I would really be delighted to win this prize for her.

Guess we all here for the iPads.. lol!

We'll here's to luck.. To the new website/forum & to my post and hope I'll be winning an iPad 2!

Now if I could get these forums loaded into Tapatalk ... , (sigh)