Facebook   Twitter    e-mail newsletter    RSS Feed    iPhone and iPad App     Android App     BlackBerry App    
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 579
  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Hello all. Another short week. Last for a while
    Grats, you got post #500 in TK

    Everybody doing well I hope? (Don't lie now, e-tolls are gone, I know you're ecstatic )

  2. #502

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by latro View Post
    Grats, you got post #500 in TK

    Everybody doing well I hope? (Don't lie now, e-tolls are gone, I know you're ecstatic )
    Didn't even notice post count

    Chuffed that e-tolls are off for now. Now we hope these clowns will see logic and go with the correct funding mechanism.

    Enough of that though, latro, how you doing? Ain't seen in here in a while now.

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Didn't even notice post count

    Chuffed that e-tolls are off for now. Now we hope these clowns will see logic and go with the correct funding mechanism.

    Enough of that though, latro, how you doing? Ain't seen in here in a while now.
    Yep, it's the usual - hectic busy with other stuff. But I was here off and on reading articles and so-forth. Might have a more relaxed month now. But that's still for the jury to decide. ( figuratively speaking )

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by latro View Post
    Yep, it's the usual - hectic busy with other stuff. But I was here off and on reading articles and so-forth. Might have a more relaxed month now. But that's still for the jury to decide. ( figuratively speaking )
    Good to hear from you. Take it easy

  6. #506
    Seems Two long weeks is over

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    2,318
    I'm on leave for a bit, so mine is extra long

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    2,318
    : t u m b l e w e e d :

  9. #509
    meh

    bleh


    and


    feh

  10. #510
    /fires up braai

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •