The 2019 Digital Banking Conference, hosted by BusinessTech, takes place on 13 February 2019 at The Venue in Melrose Arch and has attracted top industry experts as speakers.
The conference will focus on all aspects of digital banking and is a must-attend event for professionals and executives working in the South African digital banking and fintech sector.
The Emcee for the event is The Money Show’s Bruce Whitfield, who will be joined by industry experts from South Africa’s top financial institutions.
Speakers at the 2019 Digital Banking Conference include:
- Bruce Whitfield (Emcee) – The Money Show
- Sandile Shabalala – CEO at Tymebank
- Dr. Mark Nasila – Chief Analytics Officer for Consumer Banking at FNB
- Aupa Monyatsi – Managing Executive of Virtual Channels at Absa Group
- Dominique Collett – Senior Investment Executive at Rand Merchant Investments
- Craig Rosewarne – Managing Director at Wolfpack Information Risk
- Muhammad Nana – Director of Digital Solutions at Mastercard
Topics to be covered include online and mobile banking, fintech disruption, AI and machine learning, mobile payments, and digital banking security.
The Digital Banking Conference will provide delegates with insight into this rapidly changing industry, with a peek into the challenges and opportunities in this market.
Big discount for BusinessTech readers
The conference costs R2,495 to attend, but BusinessTech readers can receive a big discount on the normal rate using the voucher code below.
- Register on the conference website: 2019 Digital Banking Conference Website
- Special voucher code: BusinessTechVIP2019
The tickets cover all aspects of the event, including access to the expo and conference, lunch, and refreshments.
It should be noted that only a few tickets are still available at the discounted price, after which the normal price will apply.