FNB has launched a new Smart Option bundle for its entry-level Easy bank account.
The account is aimed at consumers who earn between R1,000 to R7,000 per month, with holders paying a monthly account fee of R65.
It includes a number of additional features including 24-hour telephonic professional medical advice from a team of registered nurses who will assist account holders to manage chronic, life-threatening, maternity and other everyday medical conditions.
Other benefits include:
- Basic financial planning, debt management, garnishee support, and debt counselling from qualified financial advisors;
- Telephonic assistance by professional attorneys and paralegals to advise consumers on wills, pension, third-party claims and labour matters from Monday to Friday during work hours;
- R3,000 worth of both deposits and withdrawals at FNB ATMs;
- R15 worth of airtime every month;
- Free card swipes;
- A free savings account;
- 10 free online purchase transactions and free balance enquiries on FNB’s electronic channels such as the FNB App, Online and Cellphone Banking;