BusinessTech will host the 2020 Digital Banking Conference on 5 March 2020 at The Venue in Melrose Arch.
This popular one-day event will focus on all aspects of digital banking and is a must-attend event for professionals and executives working in the South African digital banking and fintech market.
The Emcee for the event is The Money Show’s Bruce Whitfield, who will be joined by industry experts as speakers, including:
- Graham Lee – Head Digital & Data Solutions at Capitec Bank
- Len Pienaar – CEO of FNB Connect
- Akash Dowra – General Manager at Discovery Bank
- Dominique Collett – Senior Investment Executive at Rand Merchant Investments
- Felix Kamenga – Chief Officer Mobile Financial Services at MTN
Topics which will be covered by these speakers include online and mobile banking, fintech disruption, AI and machine learning, and mobile payments.
BusinessTech editor Gareth Vorster said the South African banking sector saw the introduction of a number of new consumer digital entrants in 2019, with contrasting results.
These banks will look to kick on in 2020, while a new entrant – Bank Zero – is also expected launch this year, which will test the incumbents.
The Digital Banking Conference, Vorster said, will provide delegates with insight into this constantly evolving sector, from the most influential players.
Registrations for the 2020 Digital Banking Conference are open with early-bird tickets offering a big discount to delegates.
- For more information and to register, visit: 2020 Digital Banking Conference Website
Please note that these early-bird tickets will only be available until 19 February.