BusinessTech will host the 2020 Digital Banking Conference on 5 March 2020 at The Venue in Melrose Arch.
This prominent one-day event will focus on all aspects of digital banking and is a must-attend event for professionals and executives working in the South African digital banking and fintech sector.
The event will see a number of industry experts speak around the digital banking ecosystem, highlighting the marked progress in banking innovation in South Africa in recent years, and the future of this thriving sector.
Experts from Capitec Bank, Vodacom, Rand Merchant Investments, Discovery Bank, and FNB will highlight the building blocks that have fuelled the acceleration of the digital transformation of financial services in South Africa.
Topics under discussion will include online and mobile banking, fintech disruption, AI and machine learning, and mobile payments.
The Emcee for the event is The Money Show’s Bruce Whitfield, who will be joined by industry experts as speakers, including:
- Francois Dempers – Head of Innovation at Capitec Bank
- Len Pienaar – CEO of FNB Connect
- Akash Dowra – General Manager at Discovery Bank
- Dominique Collett – Senior Investment Executive at Rand Merchant Investments
- Chris Williamson – Managing Executive, M-Pesa Vodacom
- Paul Williams – Country Manager for Southern Africa at Fortinet
The conference has attracted strong support from a number of industry sponsors including Commvault, Winjit, Onsite, Fortinet and Codehesion.
Registrations for the 2020 Digital Banking Conference are still open with early-bird tickets offering a big discount to delegates.
- For more information and to register, visit: 2020 Digital Banking Conference Website
Please note that these early-bird tickets will only be available until 28 February.
SPEAKER SPONSOR – Fortinet
GOLD SPONSOR – Codehesion
SILVER SPONSOR – Commvault
BRONZE SPONSOR – Winjit
BRONZE SPONSOR – Onsite