XDSL is launching a Network Performance Management product offering to meet growing demand among its clients and resellers for a fast, scalable and comprehensive data collection, monitoring, analysis and reporting solution.
Utilising the XDSL Network performance Management solution can be compared to having your own Roadmap to trouble shoot any network problems, which might arise.
Says Danie Fourie, director at XDSL: “Communication is at the heart of everything businesses do today and if their networks fail or suffer degradation, they can potentially lose business and customers.
“But with all aspects of business going digital and Big Data IT demands beginning to overwhelm organisations, many end user customers and resellers are struggling to optimally manage their networks.
“XDSL’s network performance management system is designed to help turn that around – with ease.”
XDSL’s Network Performance Management product is built on an award winning Network Appliance.
It comprises an application which is implemented across the entire network, providing a portal for XDSL’s resellers and customers to monitor and manage their systems.
This solution provides real-time visibility across XDSL’s entire IT infrastructure and can scale to provide a single view over both physical and virtual components.
“This enables us to provide our clients and our resellers with a customised view of the network that meets their requirements,” explains Fourie.
XDSL’s Network Performance Management product is an all-in-one integrated solution that can scale to unlimited network elements.
It provides real-time SLA compliance reporting as well as complete operational intelligence.
XDSL’s resellers and customers can expect a range of benefits including:
- Single point of monitoring – the solution provides a single point of monitoring for faster turn-around times on fault resolution and exceptional service quality on
applications like Voice over IP.
- Complete operational intelligence – allows for capacity planning and budgeting.
- Instant insight into your network – pinpoints the exact faults in your network, reducing trouble shooting time.
- Real time and proven service level compliance.
- Identifying under/ over utilised resources – assists customers to manage expenses and make informed decisions.
- Visibility into customer’s network – Delivers a comprehensive overview of the customer’s network.
- Detailed reporting – provides predictive or proactive management to avoid system down time or degradation.
- Ensures success on change management projects – especially with Voice over IP deployments.
Says Fourie: “This product will give users a super-fast and holistic view of their networks, systems and applications … all in real-time and from a single monitoring point.
“This enables pro-active identification of potential issues or risks, quick action to avoid crises, and an improved user experience and improved uptime.”
This product is available now. For more see http://www.xdsl.co.za/content/performance-management.
This article was published in partnership with XDSL.