South Africans are in pursuit of a secure lifestyle, brighter future, better job opportunities and securing opportunities for their children and future generations to come.
America offers the finest educational institutions, excellent medical health care, vibrant business opportunities, cutting edge technology leaders and a free market economy that rewards effort and entrepreneurism.
The EB-5 permanent resident visa allows an investor and his or her immediate family to live anywhere in America, and not be tied to a specific employer or educational institution.
The United States’ strong economy is exceptionally attractive to South Africans. As the USA continues to provide free Covid-19 vaccines to its residents, many economists predict the currently historically high unemployment rate of 5.8% will quickly drop and the economy will be robust.
The United States is still the land of golden opportunity.
South Africans who are interested in USA permanent residency are invited to attend informational seminars and/or private meetings in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Durban from 30 June 2021 to 7 July 2021.
Covid-19 health and safety protocols will be enforced.
The events are hosted by the USCIS EB-5 exemplar approved SouthFace Village, l, Green Mountains Regional Center and VM Law of South Africa.
EB-5 Investors Magazine’s Top 25 Immigration Attorney, Rohit Turkhud will discuss the EB-5 visa process.
Also attending will be representatives of Sable International to discuss tax planning, clearance certificates and transfer of funds.
The team comprises highly skilled, experienced and expert professionals who assist clients in the EB-5 Visa programme, ready to answer your questions and demonstrate the following to attendees:
- Benefits of the EB-5 permanent Green Card visa for you and your family
- EB-5 process, expedited petitions and timeframes
- Assisting with Reserve Bank Clearance and international transfer of funds for the investment
- Full team compliment to assist investors with entire process, including establishing the investor and their family once their Green Card is approved
- Introduction of USCIS exemplar approved SouthFace Village luxury real estate residences
- Proven successful track record of SouthFace Village development and its business plan
- Rural Targeted Employment Area (TEA) project
- Construction and job creation has already begun
- Led by experienced and successful team of real estate developers committed to transparency and regular communications with investors
- Annual independent audit
- Investor’s interests further protected by an independent third-party Loan Manager and Loan Administrator
Events details as follows:
- 30 June 2021 – The Pencil Club (Durban) Fully Booked – No Availability
- 3 July 2021 – Daytona Melrose Arch (Johannesburg)
- 5 July 2021 – The Twelve Apostles (Cape Town)
- 7 July 2021 – Spier Wine Farm (Stellenbosch)
The Durban event is fully booked. Private meetings will be held the day after each event by appointment.
Guests are reassured that all Covid-19 protocols will be strictly adhered to in accordance with the SA Department of Health Regulations.