BusinessTech will hold its Online FinTech Conference on 20 July 2022, and it is set to be a great event.
The BusinessTech Online FinTech Conference is an event for banking, ICT, and FinTech executives and professionals.
The conference will cover a variety of topics, including FinTech disruption, mobile payments, digital banking, cryptocurrency, blockchain, and more.
Over 2,000 delegates are set to attend the online event, which will be hosted on a dedicated event platform.
BusinessTech has secured great speakers for the online conference.
The Online FinTech Conference will be hosted by respected business personality Michael Avery.
Avery will then interview the country’s top FinTech players. This includes:
- Nedbank Executive of Emerging Innovation – Chipo Mushwana
- Bank Zero Cofounder – Michael Jordaan
- VALR Cofounder and CEO – Farzam Ehsani
- Sales Engineer Team Lead for EMEA at OPSWAT – George Chereches
- 10X Investments CEO – Tobie van Heerden
- Managing Director at Synthesis – Michael Shapiro
- Franc Cofounder and CEO – Thomas Brennan
- Future Forex CEO – Harry Scherzer
- Head of Research at Monocle – Guy Wilding
- VP Fintech Partnerships, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa at Mastercard – Muhammad Nana
- FNB Connect CEO – Bradwin Roper
Register for the event
Great news is that as a BusinessTech reader, you can register for the conference for free using the code below:
- Website – BusinessTech Online FinTech Conference 2022
- Free Voucher Code – FinTech2022
We look forward to seeing you online on 20 July.