UberEats – an on-demand meal delivery service powered by Uber – has jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon, partnering with a number of restaurants to offer 50% off meals over lunch.
The culinary service which was only officially launched in Johannesburg in September – taps Uber’s network of drivers to deliver meals from restaurants.
As part of its Black Friday promotion, UberEats is offering 50% off at a number of restaurants in Joburg on Friday 25th November between 11h00 – 15h00.
Those looking to cash in on the deal would need to download the UberEATS app.
How it works:
- Open your UberEATS app
- Head to the Black Friday menu on the homepage
- Find your craving from the lineup of discounted offerings
- Add to cart and order
- Koi Sandton and Rosebank
- Krunch Sandton City and Sandown
- Knead Bakery
- Tei Avon
- Luca’s Ristorante
- Vovo Telo 44 Stanley
- One Juice
- 011 Dainfern by The Baron
- The Baron Woodmead
- Curry Boss
- Kawayi Sushi bar
- Turn ‘n Tender Parktown North, Illovo, Dainfern and Bryanston
- The Countess
- Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream