Australian retail group Cotton On has announced that it has launched an online store for South Africa, where consumers can shop across its seven brands, ranging from fashion, active wear, accessories and craft and stationary.
The online store is mobile friendly, and will offer both free click and collect (at the customer’s closest store) and store to door purchasing options (free delivery for orders over R500).
According to Cotton On Group e-commerce general manager, Brendan Sweeney, South Africa has the largest store fleet outside of Cotton On’s native Australia, so the online store was launched to improve the experience for the sizeable local customer base.
The group has also launched its first rewards programme, Cotton On & Co. Perks, which will offer various rewards and previews, across all seven brands in South Africa.
The brands that are available for online shopping in South Africa include:
- Cotton On – value fashion;
- Cotton On Body – lingerie, sleepwear and active wear;
- Cotton On Kids – children’s clothing;
- Rubi Shoes – shoes, bags, jewellery and accessories;
- Typo – homeware, craft, stationery and gifting;
- Factorie – youth fashion;
- Supré – party wear.