Samsung has launched a door-to-door service repair service in South Africa for its smartphones, tablets and watches.
The service will allow customers who require repairs to have their smartphone collected from their home or business, and returned, provided the property is within 40km of a customer care centre.
Samsung has detailed the process as follows:
- Once you have selected the service here Samsung will arrange a collection time with you.
- The cost of both the pick-up and return of your smartphone is R330.
- The device will be picked up and you will be able to track the repair progress.
- You will be notified when the repair is completed.
- A delivery time will be arranged with you.
- Due to Covid regulations, the product will be sanitised and packaged before the customer.
The list of devices that are included under the repair programme include:
- Samsung Galaxy Z (all models)
- Samsung Galaxy S (all models)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G,
- Samsung Galaxy Note (all models)
- Samsung Galaxy A (all models)
- Samsung Galaxy J (all models)
- Galaxy Tab S (all models)
- Galaxy Tab A (all models)
- Galaxy Tab Active (all models)
Watches and accessories
- Galaxy Watch (all models)
- Galaxy Watch Active (all models)
- Galaxy Fit (all models)
- Galaxy Buds (all models)
Samsung said that a device repair service of R330 (both ways) is applicable, and additional costs will be applied to pick-up and delivery times missed by the customer.