Toyota has launched a new look limited edition Hilux Dakar which includes a redesigned front and rear bumper, in South Africa.
The grille includes the iconic Dakar badging, revised fog-lights and will be offered in four colours: Glacier White, Chromium Silver, Graphite Grey Metallic and Inferno Metallic.
While the regular Raider double cab line-up starts with the 2.7 VVTi RB version, from R403,100, the Dakar series of vehicles starts with a 2.8 GD-6 from R535,000.
The Dakar’s 2.8-litre GD-6 turbodiesel pushes out 130kW and 420 Nm, while the top of the range 4.0 V6 4X4 edition pushes out 175kW and 376Nm.
- Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 RB Dakar MT: R535,000
- Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 RB Dakar AT: R553,400
- Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 4×4 Dakar MT: R601,100
- Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 4×4 Dakar AT: R621,000
- Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 4×4 Dakar: R662,700