ISP OpenWeb has announced a partnership with travel rewards company Avios that will enable its clients to collect Avios on their connectivity purchases.
Currently, customers in South Africa can collect and use Avios through the British Airways Executive Club and Avios Travel Rewards Programme; they are also the travel rewards points for kulula.com frequent flyers.
“With the new partnership, members of these loyalty programmes can now collect Avios when they purchase or sign-up to a range of OpenWeb products including ADSL lines, fibre lines, premium and business ADSL data and more,” said OpenWeb CEO Keoma Wright.
You can earn Avios in the following ways:
- Transfer ADSL line to OpenWeb and collect 1000 Avios
- Rent a fibre line from OpenWeb and collect 1 Avios for every R2 spend for the 1st 6 months and 1 Avios for every R4 spent after the promotional period.
- Purchase a fibre router and collect 1000 Avios
- Purchase a Business Uncapped ADSL package and collect 1 Avios for every R7 spent
- Purchase a Premium Uncapped ADSL package and collect 1 Avios for every R10 spent
- Purchase a Bolt-On Performance Booster pack and collect 500 Avios
Customers can also collect bonus Avios when purchasing a fibre router as part of the initial installation and when purchasing ad-hoc streaming, gaming or priority download bolt-ons, OpenWeb said.
The offer is open to new and existing OpenWeb clients from 20 November 2017.