BusinessTech will host the 2019 FinTech Conference on 11 September 2019 at The Venue in Melrose Arch.
This one-day conference will cover a range of FinTech topics, including digital banking, mobile banking, fintech disruption, mobile payments, cryptocurrency, blockchain, AI and machine learning.
The Emcee for the event is The Money Show’s Bruce Whitfield, who will be joined by fintech experts from South Africa’s top financial and technology companies.
- Chris Williamson – Managing Executive, M-Pesa at Vodacom Group
- Christoph Nieuwoudt – CEO Consumer at First National Bank
- Lorien Gamaroff – Founder & CEO of Bankymoon
- John Holdsworth – Founder & CEO of Tautona AI
- Executive from Discovery Bank
BusinessTech editor Gareth Vorster said financial technology is a rapidly growing field, especially in South Africa being a mobile-first country.
The 2019 FinTech Conference, Vorster said, will provide delegates with better insight into the local FinTech industry and the latest innovations in this burgeoning sector.
Early-bird tickets for the conference have been sold out, but BusinessTech has made an additional 50 tickets available at a discounted rate.
- For more information, and to register, visit: 2019 FinTech Conference Website
Please note that the discounted tickets will only be available for a week, and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.