So, you’re in the market for car insurance, but there’s a lot of products on offer, all with very different pricing.
Do you take comprehensive insurance or limited cover such as third-party insurance?
While each of these insurance options offer a vital level of protection, there is only one type of insurance policy that covers most eventualities: comprehensive car insurance. Let’s break it down…
Comprehensive car insurance is the highest level of protection you can get for your vehicle.
It covers you against most types of risks – theft, hijacking, accidents, flood, hail and even intentional damage caused by someone else.
You can even be covered for other people’s loss or damage, if an accident is your fault.
This all-inclusive cover takes into account most of the things that could go wrong, so you can be protected against these possible contingencies.
Why OUT is better than in
- An award-winning insurer: OUTsurance has recently been voted as the ‘coolest insurance company’ in the 2021 Sunday Times GenNext Awards, ‘best short-term insurance’ in the 2021 City Press Readers’ Choice Awards, and ‘best car insurance company’ in The Star Readers’ Choice Best of the Best Awards 2020, to name but a few.
- A better deal for you: OUTsurance goes all out to save you money on your car insurance. If they can’t, you can ask them for R500. Or R1,500 if you’ve been claim-free and with the same insurer for three years.
- Individualised premiums: Your premium is calculated according to your risk profile, so you’re not subsidising high-risk clients. So, if you’re a low-risk client, you may end up paying less.
- Fixed excess: You can select a fixed excess, irrespective of the value of your claim. This avoids any nasty surprises, especially when it comes to vehicle theft or write-off claims.
- Included OUTbonus: OUTsurance was the first direct insurer to pioneer the concept of money back for remaining claim-free. In fact, in the 2020 calendar year alone, they’ve paid out a total of R520 million in OUTbonuses.
- Fast claim settlement: OUTsurance is committed to fast and efficient claims settlement. In the 2020 calendar year, they’ve paid out almost R5 billion in claims and approved vehicle claims within 1.6 working days on average.
- SmartDrive: Share your driving habits on the OUTsurance app and they’ll give you a discount of up to 10% on your monthly premiums.
If you have any questions about the right type of car insurance for your needs, fill in the form and an OUTsurance consultant will call you back.
OUTsurance is a licensed insurer and FSP. Ts, Cs and limits apply.