BusinessTech is launching a new online interview series called Business Talk with Michael Avery – featuring conversations with South Africa’s leading executives.
The show is hosted by radio and TV personality Michael Avery, anchor of the Classic Business show on Classic FM, and Business Day TV.
Business Talk with Michael Avery will centre the discussion around the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on South Africa and consumers in general; life post-lockdown; how companies, and the country can move forward; and what can be done to ensure a prosperous future.
The first interviews in the series includes conversations with:
- Stephen Koseff, Investec Group’s former CEO;
- Dr Andrew Golding, chief executive of the Pam Golding Property group;
- Simphiwe Tshabalala, joint chief executive of the Standard Bank Group;
- Michael Jordaan, venture capitalist and Montegray Capital founder; and
- Dawie Roodt, founder, and chief economist at Efficient Group.
New episodes will arrive in the coming weeks, featuring conversations with executives and thought leaders in a range of industries including IT, property, telecoms, e-commerce, and the financial services space.
Enjoy the trailer below and be sure to visit BusinessTech for the first episode of Business Talk with Michael Avery.