Jordan Belfort, the real “Wolf of Wall Street”, is to headline a list of international and local speakers in Sandton early next month, sharing their success strategy insights.
The Success Summit will also feature Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, and Francois Pienaar, a former Springbok rugby captain, and winner of the World Cup in 1995.
A former stockbroker, Belfort pleaded guilty to securities fraud and money laundering in 1999. He published his first memoir, The Wolf of Wall Street, in 2008, outlining his antics as a trader and broker.
The book has since been turned into a movie, directed by Martin Scorsese, and starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
The event takes place at the Sandton Convention Centre on 1-2 March, with tickets starting at R1,478.58, and rising to R13,334.58, having been reduced from R29,242 for Platinum buyers.
Additional speakers include:
- GSS founder Greg Secker
- Human behaviourist Dr John Demartini
- Extreme entrepreneur and space energy investor Peter Sage
- International businessman and investor JT Foxx
- Speaking coach Andy Harrington,
- South African innovator and inventor Siyabulela Xuza,
- Futurist Anne Jirsch
- Organisational culture expert Colin J Browne
- Branding and marketing guru Raymond Aaron
- A major controversial international figure who has been garnering headlines around the world!