Boeing has opened applications for its highly coveted International Business Intern Program (IBIP) in the United States.
The program is a fully-paid, six-month opportunity and is aimed at giving exposure to Boeing’s latest advances in business and technology.
Boeing said that this includes hands-on experience of a variety of disciplines including finance, project management, strategy and marketing analysis, supply-chain management, and business operations.
The program will be based in Seattle in the state of Washington.
“IBIP is a valuable opportunity and a superb bridge to the working world,” said J Miguel Santos, D for Sub-Sahara Africa of Boeing International.
“IBIP helps ensure a robust talent pipeline for the industry and it’s a splendid opportunity for the interns to get exposure and experience at the world’s largest aerospace company,” said Santos.
- You must be currently enrolled or have graduated no earlier than 16 January 2019 from a foreign undergraduate or graduate business-related degree program.
- Available to work full time in Seattle from January 2020 to July 2020.
- Business major or proven business experience in business, industrial engineering, accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, strategy, management, information systems, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High academic achievement.
- Leadership & teamwork skills.
- Entries close on August 6.
- Candidates will be interviewed in August and September, and the internships start on January 17.
- You can find a link to apply here.