The Beach House is a boutique residential development soon to grace the shores of Cape Town’s Hout Bay beachfront.
A true gem, designed by award-winning practice Bomax Architects, this development offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of oceanfront property with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Chapman’s Peak.
Featuring 18 beautifully appointed apartments across four floors and a truly unrivaled location, The Beach House has all the ingredients to make for an incredible investment opportunity.
- Priced from R2,95 – R6,95 million incl Vat, no transfer duty
- Sales go live on Wednesday 15 November 2023 at 1pm
- 18 Princess St, Hout Bay, Cape Town
18 Luxe Ocean-Facing Apartments
Bomax Architects has designed a building that seamlessly harmonises with the natural context of Hout Bay.
The result is a dynamic apartment mix that all capture the surrounding beach dunes and mountain landscapes, immersing the resident into the sought-after Cape Atlantic lifestyle.
The first-floor apartments offer expansive terraces, perfect for those who cherish outdoor space and the joy of alfresco living.
The second and third floors feature spacious single units, each with balconies that provide stunning vistas of the ocean and surroundings.
At the pinnacle of The Beach House are two luxurious two-bedroom penthouses as well as a one-bedroom penthouse with unobstructed ocean vistas.
Every unit is front-facing, ensuring that residents are treated to mesmerizing views across the beach and the endless ocean horizon.
To top it off, there’s a stunning seaside pool that stretches along the front of the property, creating a truly remarkable and unique seaside living experience.
- Internal 47m2
- External 22 – 33m2
- Priced from R3,25million
One Bedroom Apartments
- Internal 47m2
- External 4 – 13m2
- Priced from R2,95 – R3,65million
Two Bedroom Penthouses
- Internal 94m2
- External 16 – 26m2
- Priced from R6,85million
Development Features & Benefits
- 24-hour security with access control
- Professional concierge service
- Ground floor lobby
- Swimming pool
- Tea garden
- In-house laundry
- Solar and backup power supplied to the entire building and apartments
- Backup water supply
- DSTV and high-speed fibre connectivity
- One dedicated parking bay per unit
- Additional visitor parking bays
- Optional extras
- Double glazing
- Air conditioning
- Bespoke furniture packs
A Truly Unique Location
The Beach House is located on a one-of-a-kind plot that lies on the beach side of Princess Street on the Hout Bay beachfront where the existing B&B is currently situated.
With access to a plethora of incredible restaurants, tourist attractions and shopping centres, it really is a sublime location.
What’s more, is that The Beach House has no neighbouring properties, nor will it ever have due to the surrounding land being a protected area.
- Hout Bay Beach – On your doorstep
- Hout Bay Harbour – 1km
- Chapman’s Peak Drive – 2km
- Llandudno Beach – 6km
- Constantia Wine Route – 8km
- The Lookout Restaurant – 1km
- Cheyne’s – 1km
- Chapman’s Peak Hotel – 1,5km
- Dunes Beach Restaurant & Bar – 1,9km
- Deus Cafe – 2,5km
- Chef’s Warehouse at Tintswalo Atlantic – 4,6km
- Beau Constantia – 8km
- Medical Centre – 350m
- Spar – 500m
- Mainstream Shopping Centre – 1km
- Pick ‘n Pay
- Clicks Pharmacy
- Organic Route
- Hout Bay Coffee Roastery – 1km
- South Yeaster Bakery – 1.4km
- Velocity Gym – 1.5km
A Unique Investment Opportunity
The Beach House is truly remarkable with just 18 exclusive units and an unbeatable beachfront location, the potential for high occupancy rates in short-term rentals is exceptional.
Investors can expect solid returns from this sought-after property.
- High long and short-term rental demand area
- Short stay management with Totalstay
- Only 10% deposit required
- Section 13Sex tax benefits
- No transfer duties
- Projected net yields up to 9,6% pa
- Short build time with expected completion Q4 2024
Emanuel Germanis, CEO of Revo Property confirms that this opportunity is a unique offering to the market that will give huge momentum to the already thriving suburb of Hout Bay.
Beach House offers a turnkey investment opportunity that allows investors to buy a seriously high quality and high yielding property on the beach of the Atlantic Seaboard.
Rael Phillips and his team from Totalstay are excited to introduce this offering to the market as there are very few properties alike.
Key Projects will deliver this magnificent project as part of their very successful portfolio of projects alongside Bantry Hills, The Portswood, Plett Quarter, The Warwick and Wavescapes.
With a limited number of apartments available to purchase at The Beach House, the launch day is anticipated to draw a flurry of interested investors.
What you need to know
- Sales launch online at 1pm on Wednesday, 15 November 2023.
- Ahead of the launch we urge interested buyers to get pre-qualified with BetterBond and shortlist their favourite apartments.