Disky is the best way for South Africans to renew their vehicle licence disc – and its fantastic online reviews are proof of this.
Customers on the popular review website HelloPeter have rated Disky 4.03/5 across over 250 reviews.
This rating is particularly impressive, as HelloPeter users are notoriously critical of businesses on the platform.
HelloPeter users love Disky thanks to its simplicity and efficiency, as the renewal application is done over WhatsApp and takes less than seven minutes to complete on average.
Furthermore, the service is available in all nine South African provinces – and you don’t even need to create an account to use it.
How it works
Getting your vehicle licence disc renewed through Disky is a simple four-step process:
- Click here to begin a WhatsApp chat with the Disky chatbot.
- Take a photo of your license disc.
- Provide the documents that the Disky chatbot requests.
- Receive and accept your instant quote.
Disky’s prices are extremely competitive and you can choose from numerous trusted payment options.
Once you have made payment, your licence disc will arrive in approximately five days. The Disky customer support team will also be on hand to respond to any queries within 24 hours.
Customers love Disky
Disky has witnessed a remarkable increase in market trust over the last six months thanks to its seamless service. Customers have said the following about the service on HelloPeter:
- “So easy, and efficient. I’ll never go back to queuing!”
- “Very effective, effortless and prompt. Great business.”
- “What a pleasant experience to work with Disky. Fast and efficient service.”
- “Saved me a lot of precious time and effort.”
- “They are transparent in all steps and send you all the documents of your process.”
- “They made everything easy for me, and I am very grateful.”
Join these happy customers and experience Disky’s seamless WhatsApp vehicle licence disc renewal service today.
Scan this code to begin your Disky journey.