Discovery Vitality is launching HealthyDining – a new Vitality benefit that offers members up to 25% cash back on healthier meal options when ordering takeaway food via the Uber Eats app.
The programme also offers 50% cash back on Vitality kids’ healthy meals and includes popular restaurant partners like Col’Cacchio, Doppio Zero, Nando’s and Ocean Basket.
Through the Vitality HealthyDining benefit, both Vitality and non-Vitality members will be able to easily detect healthier food options thanks to the Vitality identifier next to healthier meals on the Uber Eats app. Vitality members will also be rewarded with cash back for making healthier choices.
“Data from our latest Vitality ObeCity Index has shown a reduction in the Body Mass Index (BMI) and healthcare costs of Vitality members as more healthy foods are purchased. With unhealthy food being more accessible, affordable and marketed more prominently than healthy food, Vitality HealthyDining is designed to make the healthier choice an easy choice,” said head of Vitality Wellness, Dr Craig Nossel.
The Vitality HealthyDining benefit is launching first with Uber Eats and will be available in restaurants later this year, Discovery said.
Vitality members can follow these five steps:
- Download the latest version of the Discovery app on your app store or Google Play.
- Open the latest Discovery app > Vitality > HealthyDining and follow the steps until you get your unique code.
- Link Uber Eats to Discovery Vitality by adding your unique code to your Uber Eats app under the “Promotions” tab in your Uber Eats profile.
- Scroll or search for any one of the participating restaurants including Col’Cacchio, Doppio Zero, Ocean Basket and Nando’s.
- Select the Vitality HealthyDining category at the top of the menu to order healthier meal choices to earn cashback.