BCX announces sale of NetCampus

Business telecommunications company, BCX, has announced the sale of wholly-owned subsidiary Netcampus.

The sale of Netcampus will take the form of a management buyout with current managing executive, Tebogo Makgatho, taking 70% of the company while the remaining 30% will be sold to Telkom FutureMakers – Telkom’s enterprise development programme.

“With the completion of this transaction, Netcampus will now be able to focus on their core strengths and more effectively compete in the ICT sector with a stronger market offering. They will also be able to pursue opportunities outside of the BCX Group of companies,” BCX said.

“Skills and enterprise development along with empowering black and woman owned businesses is a top priority for BCX,” said Ian Russell, CEO of BCX.

“Even though Netcampus is one of our niche subsidiaries, we feel that this sale allows them the chance to become a major player in the ICT Learning and Development space.”

Netcampus will still remain a service provider for BCX and the Telkom Group and will still be used for ICT training and skills development purposes.


Read: Telkom puts KPMG on hold

Must Read

Partner Content

Show comments

Trending Now

Follow Us

BCX announces sale of NetCampus