Real estate group Pam Golding has highlighted a number of luxury properties which are currently up for sale in South Africa.
Andrew Golding, chief executive of the Pam Golding properties, said that the group is beginning to see ‘encouraging resilience’ from the South African property market as the country begins to emerge from the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
He said that both activity and sales across all price ranges was improving, with signs of increasing buoyancy in the luxury residential market too. Below are some of the properties available around R40 million.
5 bedroom house in Sandhurst, Sandton – R38 million
- Entrance hall with marble floors;
- Dining room with marble floors and underfloor heating;
- Family/TV room with marble floors, home theatre system, projector, sound system and surround sound;
- Study with marble floors;
- Entertainment room with marble floors;
- Pyjama room with carpeted floors.
5 bedroom house in Cornwall Hill, Pretoria – R38 million
- Furnished main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, curtains, tea & coffee station, TV, wood fireplace, walk-in closet and tiled floors;
- Furnished bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom, curtains, built-in cupboards and tiled floors;
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom, built-in cupboards and tiled floors;
- Furnished bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom, curtains, wood fireplace, built-in cupboards and tiled floors;
- Furnished bedroom 5 with curtains, wood fireplace, built-in cupboards and tiled floors;
- Furnished bathroom 1 with bath, double basin, double shower, heated towel rail, toilet and tiled floors.
6 bedroom house in Camps Bay – R38 million
- Eclectic, 4 years young with 360 degree views;
- Solar systems take care of all the household needs, pool, jacuzzi and underfloor heating;
- Spacious accommodation over 3 floors serviced by a 8 man lift;
- Family/TV room, open plan lounge / dining / Assirelli design Italian kitchen, 3 luxurious bedrooms ensuite;
- Lower floors offer 3 bedrooms ensuite or 3 separate self contained apartments. Direct entry triple garaging;
- Staff quarters.
10 bedroom house in Hermanus – R35 million
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, air conditioner, balcony, ceiling fan, TV, built-in cupboards, walk-in closet, carpeted floors and vinyl flooring;
- A Flatlet (2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms);
- A Managers House (2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms).